Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blog Loser :(

I feel like such a looser that I have not posted anything in so long. I have soooooooo much on my mind right now, but not enough time tonight to make it coherent enough for anyone else to understand. So for the time being I will pose this thought provoking, and possibly life altering question. This one happens to be my favorite from the random questions that come up on the profile screen.

If you could rename the ring toe, you know the one next to the pinkie toe, what would you name it?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Heather - you make me laugh... and I miss you!

I don't have a good answer to your question. My sister calls all my toes stubby... :-)

Heather said...

I think I would call it "Hungry".

You know, this little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none :(