Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fabulous

So today was a great day, fabulous even. I haven't had a day like this in a while and it was far too long overdue.

It really started last night with Girls Night Out with my two best girlfriends. There is just something about being with people who really get me that makes for so much fun. With these girls I don't have to come up with lengthy explanations and far stretched analogies to get my feelings across, they just know. I love them so much and spending a few hours with them last night was exactly what I needed. We are also planning our annual fall trip and staying in a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN that is to die for. It is called Very Beary and has four master bedrooms, a dream kitchen, game room, theatre room, hot tub and breath taking views. Sure to be an amazing weekend!!

I was already in a great mood when I woke up and things just got better from there. I began the day sitting in a massage chair with my feet soaking in hot water while I texted, facebooked and checked email. A pedicure and an iPhone, if there is such a thing as complete bliss, that just might be it. It totally took my mind off the fact that the women in the nail salon only speak Korean and I am always convinced that they are talking about me while I am sitting there. My pedicure was followed by a manicure and getting my eyebrows done, which while painful, I kinda love.

I bought some new capri's and a few shirts to go with my cute toes and even had time to go to Macy's to get makeup and perfume. I did all of this, including a car wash in 2 hours and 15 minutes. Sometimes I even impress myself.

When I got home I could not resist being outside because the weather is sooo beautiful. I was able to clean my car out including the carpet and upholstery. I love a clean car, it makes me feel responsible and happy!!

To round out the afternoon I mowed the front yard and even had time to do my Shred workout. Ahhhhhhhhh...I love my life.

Reality will set in tomorrow when I realize that I will be up for about 40 hours straight with Crazy Night and Spring Fest, but for today all is good!!

No comments: