Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Journal Confessions

I write for a lot of reasons, but sometimes I do it just for fun, as a distraction rather than as therapy. I have kind of a wicked sense of humor, one that many people don't quite get, and you are about to see why. I found this in my journal from about a month ago. There really is nothing else I can say about it other than it must have been a really crazy day..

May 5, 2009


Dear Journal,

I have a confession to make.....

Oh, why is this so hard?
I need to just come out and say it, but I'm afraid.
I'm afraid you will never treat me the same way again.

OK.... I'm just gonna say it....

But first, let me say, it is going to sound so much worse than it is...

I know I am just stalling....

So...here goes....

I'm cheating on you.

Oh my God, I can't believe I just said that!
It's not like "cheating" cheating....it's just...

I've been seeing someone else.....
Yes, it's someone that you know.....

OK.... it's Twitter.

Please don't be mad.
I love you so much.
I mean, you have been there for me through some really hard times.
I will never forget that....It's just....

There has been this distance between us.
I pour my heart out to you and you never even say anything.
It's like you aren't even listening...
I need more....There are things that a girl just has to hear...
Twitter gives me something that you never could....

I don't know where we go from here..
But, I know I don't want us to end.
I'm not strong enough to make it without you...

The real truth is... I want you both.
I know that sounds selfish and it probably is....
It's just how I feel.
Don't you want me to be happy.....


Please say something...anything...

See...that is exactly my point...

No comments: