Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June 7, 2009

I have so much to say, but none of the words make sense.
Not even to me.

I still find myself caring too much about the things I shouldn't.
I can't make myself care enough about the things I should.

I have all the right names for how I should feel.
I have them on lists, in categories, laid out.
The problem is that I don't have the feelings to match.

I have an abundance of feelings.
On my mind, on my heart.
All too often I wear them on my sleeve.
Hidden. For all the world to see.

These feeling don't have words.
They don't have pretty words.
They don't make sense to anyone but me.
Yet, I often can't understand them.

I have so much I need to say right now.
So many things that I need to give voice to.
Things that give me life.
Things that sufficate me.

I have so much to say.
I just don't know where to start.
More importantly where to end.

No comments: