Sunday, August 17, 2008

In Training for the 2012 Olympics

It is official, somewhat. I am announcing my bid for the 2012 Women's Individual Badminton team. I am completely and utterly obsessed with Badminton. I can't wait for Brett to come home every night just so we can scarf down dinner and get on with our Badminton tournament. I am considering having our back yard filled in to make an official, Olympic size court. We also need to build a tall seat for the judge, who is usually Isaak, to sit on. When I found out that my passion is also an Olympic sport, I was elated. Sign me up! Put me in coach, I'm ready to play. They might have to consider a few alterations to the uniform, namely making it much larger and not in spandex, but we still have four years to work on that. Go USA!!!

2 comments:

Fool of God said...

Wow! You're quite the writer...good to see you have a blog! Now I can keep up with you and that ladderball cheating husband of yours ;-)

Peace,

joe b.

crazy pool guy said...

And I thought I was crazy