Monday, March 23, 2009

100

Lately I have been feeling overwhelmed with stuff.

Piles, boxes, bags, all full of things. Clothes, decorations, papers, pictures, more clothes, just lots and lots of stuff. It is everywhere. The attic is full, both sheds are full, the loft in the shed is full, closets are spilling over, all with stuff.

This week I am on a mission to get rid of it. I feel like it is suffocating me at times and I am so over that. Im tired of looking at it, thinking about it, feeling guilty about how much there is, I am ready to let it go.

Today my goal is to get rid of 100 things.

100 things that I don't love, don't need, maybe don't even remember that I have.

The stack of boxes to begin going through looks overwhelming, but I am reminded that there are people right now that are literally living out of the same boxes that house my stuff.

Kinda puts it all in perspective.

No comments: